Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 25, 2009

Flavored Lemonade


My absolute favorite drink ever is lemonade. I love ordering flavored lemonades at restaurants. Strawberry and raspberry are always good, I've tried peach, blackberry and blueberry too. This is an easy way to flavor up ordinary lemonade. Kool-aid comes in every flavor and there are always coupons and deals to be had. I bought 20 packets last time they were on sale at walmart (combined with a coupon) and we've been enjoying them all summer. I like my lemonade to have that zing, but if you want a sweeter version add the sugar. Add frozen strawberries, limes, lemons or just ice cubes. The flavor in the picture is tropical punch- delicious.

Husband Rating: 4 1/2 stars
(his favorite flavor is grape, no joke, try it)


2 cans (12 fl oz.) frozen lemonade concentrate
1 packet (.14 oz.) unsweetened Kool-aid (any flavor)
1 TB sugar (optional)

In a large pitcher stir together lemonade and water called for. When smooth, stir in one packet of Kool-aid until completely dissolved. If desired, stir in sugar. Garnish and serve.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails