Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Neglect for a good cause!

I know *sigh* I've just been neglecting my poor blog. I've got like 10 recipe photos I need to upload, but I haven't devoted any time to my recipes.

I do have a good excuse though
. . . I've been sewing up a storm! This weekend is my final craft fair of the year and I've been working nonstop to make a million cute aprons and kitchen cutie pie things. I sewed my last stitch tonight, put away my sewing table and I'm going to set up the Christmas tree in its place. (Yes, I sew in my living room, I only dream of a sewing studio!)

So, if you are looking for the perfect holiday gifts or in the mood to spoil yourself a little, stop by the Christmas Boutique!!


Friday and Saturday from 9am to 7pm, corner of Ammon & Lincoln Rds, watch for the signs. Email me at camillescasa @ yahoo.com if you need directions, details, or need me to hold an item for you.

And after all my business is over, I will be back posting all yummy things!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails