Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Shout Out: McCormicks


It's time for a shout-out. That's right, where I sent out a "hey there, love your stuff" to the best products that I wouldn't want to live without. Today's shout-out is for one of the best (and most used) seasonings in my cupboard: McCormicks Parmesan Herb!

This is one of those yummy seasonings that I toss into everything. All of my pastas get a little dash and just about all my chicken gets a hint. It's the secret ingredient in a killer white sauce, or the easiest ingredient in a lazy dinner. My favorite thing is to sprinkle it on chicken, throw it on the grill pan, whip up a caesar salad and the perfect dinner is served. A little bit goes a long way with the seasoning too, it will last you a while. Go and invest, mmm, so delicious!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails