Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Old Orchard Juice for 9 cents


So, this week while my mom was mixing up a can of Old Orchard 100% Juice I asked if she got them for 9 cents, answer no. Did she get them for 29 cents? Answer, no.

Ok mommy, it's possible this week at Albertsons, follow along.

First, go here and print the $1 off 4 Orchard frozen juice concentrates. Hit your back button and print it twice, you can print 2 per computer.

Next, head to Albertsons for their Just Chill deal. The deal says if you buy 10 items included in the promo, you get $10 back to use on your next purchase. Read the tags carefully because only certain flavors are included in the deal.


Choose your 10 cans of juice, regular price $1.29 - total $12.90

Hand over 2 $1/4 coupons - total $10.90

Pay $10.90 - receive two $5.00 catalinas

Total: 90 cents for 10 cans of juice!!


I love Old Orchard for my baby, because it's 100% juice I don't mind putting it in his sippy cup. Husband loves them too, and since the containers are plastic you can microwave them to thaw if you forget to take it out before dinner. I usually stock up at Winco, where they are 98 cents. I could buy 10 for that much!!!!


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails