Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 13, 2010

Apron Fever

I've been sewing like crazy for several weeks now. This weekend was my biggest boutique and boy was it fun:) I sold lots of aprons, handed out lots of cards and met lots of people. I tried to take pictures of everything and here is a little taste. Thanks Utah for having such beautiful weather!


This is my newest apron style. I love the fabric, a little bit Americana and so adorable. It's called Lady Liberty, my favorite part is the little tie on the strap. It needed a little oomph, and yes, it's removable.


I couldn't have a booth without my most popular apron - lemon squeeze. I used a different fabric for the sash this time, love it. This was my first item that sold, no surprise.

I also whipped up a matching lemon squeeze in size small for a little girl. Too precious!


This is another new fabric that I couldn't resist. I love it paired with a soothing blue, I'm calling it Cinnamon Blue. I think a red sash would also look stunning with this fabric. The flower is stitched on and adds that extra little bit of cuteness.


Of course it sold, and I already miss it a little:)


This style, my Rocker Chic apron, continues to be popular. It's pretty edgy and fun. I also sold it in little girls for some mommy and me kitchen fun.



I designed a new apron for all us crafters, it was so handy to be wearing while managing a booth. The deep pockets are perfect for pens, scissors, business cards and goldfish crackers for the little ones. I love the extra long sash and the rick rack. Don't worry, I made extras:)






I didn't get pictures of all my little girlie aprons, but here is a little sample. These cutie pie red polka dots with a sweetheart neckline - cute!


I also switched up my pattern a bit and decided to sell these classic aprons. You know, the above aprons are cute cotton, but they are hostess aprons, or for light cooking. You wouldn't actually make chili or clean out a chicken in one right? I decided we need some functional aprons more on the cute side - enter the classic apron. This fabric is a sturdy-heavy duty fabric that will withstand your constant washing and splatters from chili and spaghetti. Don't be afraid to cook in these, they can handle it. The zebra is fun, the pink is perfect and I love them.

I do need to make a hot pink flower for the top though right? Some people mentioned they just weren't quite girly enough. I'm going to add something, but I'm thinking a huge flower would be perfect.

In yellow, and below in a fun hot pink flower print.


Phew. That's what I've been up to. I didn't sell all my stash, so if you are interested in a particular apron feel free to email me and I will list them for sale after I get my house cleaned, lol.

Which one is your favorite?

post signature

5 comments:

Cami said...

So darn cute Camille!

Deanna said...

loving that cinnamon blue!!! the name is perfect! way to go!

Blanchard said...

Seriously love the aprons!

Chelsea B. said...

They look wonderful!!!

Unknown said...

Love them! I just started sewing a few months ago and a few weeks ago decided to make myself an apron - with the same fabric you call cinnamon blue! I love that fabric so much I'm trying to decide what else to do with it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails