Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Odds and Ends

A few things I want to mention to my favorite readers:

First, I guest posted at Small and Simple this week, go check it out here.

Second, those of you that emailed and commented about the soap, I will reply I promise I've just been crazy busy:)

Third, the last day I will be accepting custom apron orders is December 10th. I am finishing up 2 adorable music note aprons, starting on some cute little boy aprons and just took an order for 3 gothic skull aprons (I know, weird) and don't worry I'll be posting pictures soon.

I will get some of my aprons that I just finished up soon for sale. I just re-designed my infant/baby doll apron and I have a few left from my last boutique.

I hope you are all having the happiest of holidays so far, I am:) I'm going to go make some cookies right now for an event tonight. Just in case you want to, here is the recipe ready to print and share: Mini Cinnamon Roll Cookies

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails