Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Planning Freezer Meals

I've done some planning today. If I double dinner once a week and freeze half, I will have 12 freezer meals ready to go before my new little munchkin arrives. (Yes, I'm pregnant, don't think I've said so on my blog yet, but trust me, I'm out to here.) I could even make 6 a month without adding too much to our grocery budget, and it really isn't that much extra time to prepare.

I'm using simple dollar store foil containers with lids and ziploc bags. I'm typing out instructions and labels so hubby can prepare without even asking.

Here are my favorite freezer meals. I will link up recipes and pictures as I go:

Creamy Spinach Chicken

Cheesy Texas Bake

Porcupines

Funeral Potatoes and Ham

Cheesy Manicotti

Pizza Bites

BBQ Cups

Spaghetti Sausage Pie

Sloppy Joes

Baked Ziti


Am I forgetting anything else easy and delicious? Yeah, we won't starve:)


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails